CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

the fives tag... thanks nicolebunneee

The Fives" Tag...


Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. going to Pioneer Elementary
2. fighting with my brother
3. NOT working, and loving it.
4. NOT doing homework, and loving it.
5. dancing

Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Email teachers of classes I missed
2. take my drugs (for the wisdom teeth)
3. pack my stuff
4. shower
5. brush my teeth!!

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. pudding.
2. jello.
3. grapes.
4. pretzles and peanut butter.
5. anything I dont have to make.

Five jobs I've had...
1. Dr pingrees.
2. SDI.
3. Funservices
4. Utah football concessions
5. doing the dishes?

Five places I've lived...
1. west valley
2. kaysville
3. snow hall
4. snow gardens
5. pinetree

Five things I'd do if I won a million dollars...
1. get a new car
2. get a new wardrobe
3. pay off school
4. save
5. hire a personal trainer

Five things that made me laugh recently...
1. "i feel like the lowest totem pole on the food chain" -heidi on the hills
2. "we are going to the dominican republic..." "of China?" -kathleen
3. "wishbone, i dreamed i married him, he would be faithful" -kati jo
4. a ringtone that I sent my dad of Homer J. Simpson
5. watching all my old youtube faves

I tag...
anyone who is bored and needs something to do!

0 comments: