CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

bye bye nice stuff








































i USED to own all of this stuff..(minus shawns phone..)
until someone decided to break into my car and take it for themselves..!
i sure hope someone is enjoying the things that my parents and i worked hard for..
isnt that typical, for some one to take the easy way out of things..
they broke into six cars at studio 600, and a few at greenstreet as well
and they stole a HUGE truck..
things could always be worse!
i have great parents and great friends that are helping me figure all of this out.
and im glad nobody was hurt
but people need to stop stealing!








3 comments:

MeganRuth said...

dear morgan.... im going to create a i hate easy way out cheaters club!!!!!!!! just for you cuz these dumbies are dumb..... i love you. love megan

Toni said...

Oh my heck. People are jerks!!!! Thats so rude! What is wrong with people? Can't they just earn some money and get it themselves?!

Kami and Joe said...

SAD!!! hello Morg! I am new to this blogging thing... so I am so glad o found you on here! yay