CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

my apartment

by bed (complete with fluffy)
the kitchen
living room- with kati jo eating mac and cheese (suprise, suprise)
The apartment is alot cuter now. One of our roommates (Kiera) got bored of the plain walls. So she bought some cute decorations for the kitchen. and flowers and a fruit bowl. It looks very cute. My room is pink and purple (who would have thought!) considering I hated pink when I was a little girl! my mom says I was mean to her because I would never let her dress me in cute pink girly dresses. But I like pink now. (so mom, if you want me to wear a frilly piank easter dress this year, ill do it for you)

3 comments:

NICOLE said...

you are crazy. I miss living with you. and i miss fluffy very very much. i wonder if he think of me often?

MeganRuth said...

cuteness. does the couch have mine and nicoles names on it. just kidding!!!! but really cute!!!!!

Ashley Eliza said...

aww cute girls! there better be a picture of me in the front room.. (even if you have to get one printed before i visit next weekend! ha ha ha) i miss you girls more than you'll ever know! You guys are the bestest!!! and i love how kati jo is eating mac and cheese!!! oh i cant wait to see you moRGiEeee