CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

updates..

Tavia had her baby!

Aiden Ryan Lucero
7 LBS 1 OZ
21 inches long
Sept 6th 2008- 6:58 AM

she went into labor at 6:00 PM the night before! that was a long night sleeping on the hospital waiting room floor! He is so perfect! I will post pictures later of him... my internet won't let me right now..

another update.. im 20! (too bad tavia couldn't have held that baby in one more day! we would have had the same birthday!) for my birthday my family went up and rode the zipline at olympic park in Park City! it was super scary.. but we all loved it. After that we went and ate at the RedRock.. I had the trout, dang it was delicious.

lastly, because I have to drive to provo twice a week, I decided to make good use of that time.. last night I downloaded five or six talks from previous general conferences. That will be alot more interesting than listening to the same music everytime I drive. And it just plain makes me feel better!

3 comments:

MeganRuth said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy happy happy birthday. i love you girl!!!!!!!!!!!

NICOLE said...

I am a sucky friend and you can fire me. I totally forgot to tell you happy birthday. so Happy birthday old morgan!!!

Ashley Eliza said...

Happy birthday girL! we can party it up this weekend!! yay!! cant wait to see you honey!