CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

ive been tagged!

I am...morgan
I think...not nearly enough before i act
I know... my limits
I want... some grapes
I have... an amazing family
I wish... i was further into this whole college thing
I hate...mexican food
I miss... summer, already!
I feel... restless
I hear... the movie "it takes two"
I smell... nothing
I search... for all the stuff i lose everyday
I wonder... when all my roommates are coming back from the long weekend
I regret... nothing.
I love... my family
I care... about everyone
I always... like to meet people
I am not... a boy
I believe... in the gospel
I dance... all of the time
I sing... off key, but loudly!
I don't... have any homework tonight!
I write... in my planner, otherwise i would be a lost cause
I win... nothing.
I never... go to bed early enough
I miss.. last semester, not that this one isnt a blast too
I can usually be found...dancing, somewhere
I am scared of... thunder and lightning
I read... the twilight series
I am happy about... the person i am
I tag... nicole and megan!

2 comments:

MeganRuth said...

kay check out the video on my blog and watch till at least the middle there are some sweet surprises just for you and shay!!! love ya!

Ashley Eliza said...

I CANT BELIEVE YOU HATE MEXICAN FOOD!