CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

just when you think you know someone..

The past week has been bitter sweet. I have had ALOT on my mind lately to say the least.. I had a few things that i needed to sort out and make a decision because i kept dragging people along and leaving them hanging with no idea what was really going on in my head. Well earlier in the week i was able to figure it all out. and in all reality i didnt have to make much of a decision at all. My decision was made for me. So if i could i would say to that one boy.. "thanks for making me feel like total garbage, thanks for telling me im nothing special, thanks for everything.. honestly from the bottom of my heart.. thanks. my decision is made. and it was easy.

1 comments:

NICOLE said...

what did he do this time?