CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

saturday night with my girls!




This past friday I went and hung out with my girls from salt lake! It was so much fun to hang out with them again! I feel like I hadnt seen them in ages! We went to a party at mandees boyfriends house.. we danced our little hearts out to M.I.A and played with the cute dogs! mandees puppy sophie has a boyfriend... we also had alot of fun taking goofy pictures.. but we made them black and white because everything looks better in black anf white!! it was definately a good idea to just get out of my house and not worry about everything that has been stressing me out lately. man I love summer!!

1 comments:

NICOLE said...

I just looked at shay's blog and I cant stop laughing because you told her that her blog sucks. I don't know why that is so funny but it is. Maybe it's because I have never seen anyone write that on someone's page before and i can just imagine you saying that to her and then she would be so mad and say, "Why" in her sad voice. ha ha ha!!!