CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

missing school..




ITS OFFICIAL..
i need to go back to school..!
at home i get SO BORED..
i
work..
go home..
sleep..
wake up..
and do it all over again!
with the exception of weekends..
i actually get to have some fun then.
but id rather be at school where i hang out with my friends
everyday.
no matter what..
i never realized just how much fun we really did have in ephraim.
i love it down there.
just under two months until we move back!

3 comments:

NICOLE said...

I must admit I kinda miss it too. I love school i am excited to start it again. the day i start is jason's 6th month aniversary. CRAZY!!! you'll have to tell me how drill goes. hopefully i will see you soon.

Ashley Eliza said...

i want to come back! expect lots of visits from me! I miss e town terribly :(

MeganRuth said...

Except some of us aren't coming back!!! i'm with ashley on that visit things...you guys will be my get out of my house running away place kay!!!! ??????!!!!!! anyhow. i miss the constant party too!!!!