CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

who wears short shorts?


wow i love summer!
today was the first day that i really got to enjoy the WARM weather!
me, joe, jared, and milo headed off to kearns swimming pool today..
it was so fun to just enjoy the sunshine!
well we were all just laying out on our towels tryin to dry off and get a little sun on our palepale skin and i looked over to see....

joseph wearing my shorts..
he BEGGED me to let him wear them off the high dive..
but i didnt let him.
after swimming we picked up austin and went to the drive in movies..
today was a good summer saturday!


2 comments:

NICOLE said...

I never want to see Joe in that short of shorts again!! He is crazy. I had to work on saturday:( Summer is just not the same anymore when you have to grow up.

MeganRuth said...

CUTE!!!!! HOOK A SISTA UP!! hehhehehehe. but i'm so so so so jealous of your summer fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!