CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

back to school...

Yesterday was my first day of school...

I had
aerobics: 9:30
modern dance: 1:00
math: 2:30
drill:4:30
institute:7:00

everything went pretty good... my classes all seem fun and interesting.. so I was ready for my second day...

I had
government: 8:30
music: 9:30
math:2:30
drill 4:30

8:30!!!!!!!! what was I thinking!! It was not fun waking up that early, especially when people showed up knocking on my bedroom door at one in the morning!! oh my!

4 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

this may seem weird. but i am JEALOUS! i miss little eprhaim :( i cant wait to visit!

MeganRuth said...

hahahahahaha sucka!!! but maybe youll sleep better without such bad influences to keep you awake. i.e. me, but then agian you live with lindee. do you sleepA?

MeganRuth said...

hey girl i want pictures from last year...so will you send me some if you have any you like?????

NICOLE said...

I can't believe your taking a class that early. and my classes don't start until 9 or 10 each day. I think we traded places. and I can't believe your taking music. i think you should ask if you can do a special musical presentation. you could play the harmonica or something.....