CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

drill camp!





drill camp this year was so fun! the team all gets along really well, so far, which is a good sign! onthe first day of camp there was a big earthquake! it was the scariest thing ive ever experienced! lol... im such a wimp! the one last year in ephraim was like a 2.1 or something and this one was a 5.8! kind of scary if you ask me! but the rest of camp was so much fun! we learned lots of cute dances and everyone did so good! im excited to get the year started!

4 comments:

MeganRuth said...

looks like you have an awesome team!!!!!!! and had fun. i'm excited for you and hope this year is THE BEST for you guys. i'm sure it will. love ya.

NICOLE said...

I miss you a lot too morgee worgee.... and stop laughing at my braces. Angela was at my house today and Talmage walks. its so crazy. he looks so funny!

MeganRuth said...

i think we need a dinner date with the super six, me you nicole kati toni and shay before you guys go back to school. let me know when you can?

Ashley Eliza said...

SO FUN!!! im glad you guys had a great time! Im excited to see your dances :) love you girli