CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

farewell..

to AUSTIN!
my good friend Austin Wilson had his farewell today! he did such an awesome job on his talk, that boy impresses me! he has come such a long way in the past year! and I can honestly say that his testimony in the gospel is one of the most raw and honest I have ever heard. He is going to be a great missionary and teach the saints in Calgary, Canada! I am excited to hear about the great things that I know he will accomplish over the next two years!
so when I got home from Austins farewell I decided that I needed to write all the missionaries that I knew out in the field right now and let them know what a great thing they were doing! my wrist hurt so bad after all that writting, but I feel like I got alot accomplished! I needed to write those missionaries for a long time... im such a procrastinator! oh well, better late than never!

1 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

its tRue! better late then never! i just wrote five letters yesterday! haha miss you girli!