CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School... and other stuff

has been pretty good so far... my history class is even earlier than I wrote in my last post... its not at 8:30 its at 8:00! and then I have my intro to music class right after that one... it is so hard to stay awake in that class. Maybe if I wasnt tone deaf I could appreciate the class a little bit more, but thanks to my parents I recieved NO musical talent, whatsoever, thanks.
Drill is also going good. there are a girls on the team who arent liking the conditioning that we are doing, which suprises me because last practice when we ran out on the track, I didnt even break a sweat! I felt like I was being so easy on them. Oh well, guess they will have to keep running on their own time so that they can handle the running in practice.
funny story: when I was going to my history class this morning I definately must have still been half asleep because I went to open the door to the social sciences building, and it seemed SO HEAVY! I must have looked like I was struggling pretty hard to poen the door because a boy that was behind me asked if I was ok!?!! I am pathetic sometimes!
PS... NICOLE... remember that boy whose car you hit? he is in my music class... I was laughing so hard when he walked in!

4 comments:

NICOLE said...

morgan... it's ok if your tone deaf. I wish you were singing to me right now. I love it when you sing to me!!!
P.S. I just keep thinking about the night that that crazy boy was outside our window crying "Jason help me". and then you jumped on me in bed and pulled the comforter on us. Then we said a prayer and watched the BYU channel (actually it was kbyu)scary stories are stupid, but I was so scared.

MeganRuth said...

it's okay if your tone deaf cuz lil' wayne isn't even a good singer and he is still the bomb dot com. hehehhe.

shayleilani said...

Morgan :) oh morgan .... i miss you and starbucks days :) im seriously needin a good ole dose of morgan right about now !!!! no lie ..... so are you beating off all the boys or are you still saving some for me :) love ya

Ashley Eliza said...

oh MORGIEEEEEee how i miss you dearlY! I love your blog, you just make me giggle :) we need to party it up and have a dance party when i come down okay?! you need to tell the girlies to suck it up and run! haha jk They'll live push um hard !!! go hard or go home right?! what is the workout program that you guys do?! fill me in i need to start running again! xoxo